||Our Wilmington golf tournament is being held Monday, May 16th at the Cape Fear Country Club. Individual players are $125, teams of four are $500. Details are below:
- Four-person, Captainâ€™s Choice tournament
- Registration includes green fee for 18 holes,
range balls, cart, lunch and goody bag
- Awards for top teams
- Putting contest
- Prizes for closest to the pin, longest drive and more!
- Fantastic door prizes available
- Mulligans available for purchase on event day
- No rain date will be scheduled
This event provides an opportunity to lung cancer advocates, survivors and the community to come together to raise awareness and support to fight this disease. The net proceeds from this event will benefit the NC Lung Cancer Partnership's research, education and awareness programs.
The day's schedule is as follows:
11:30 â€“ Event Day Registration
12:00 â€“ Lunch available
12:45 â€“ Rally/Rules of play
1:00 - Shotgun start
6:00 - Awards Ceremony
We at the North Carolina Lung Cancer Partnership are committed to decreasing deaths due to lung cancer and helping patients live longer and better through research, awareness and advocacy.
Lung cancer is the most deadly of any type of cancer and yet, receives the least amount of funding. Together, we can make a difference.