Here Now: Monument to honor Atkinson founder Lewis
Atkinson | Glendal Jenkins isn’t the kind of guy to let bygones be bygones. Three monuments near Atkinson’s Town Hall stand in testimony to that.<br>The first one went up in 2001, built around the bell that called students to a four-room school built in 1905. It was the town’s first public school. In 1910 a second story was added.
More: continued here