Dominoe’s fire due to stove malfunction
LELAND, NC (WWAY) — Several fire crews responded to a fire at a dominos restaurant in Leland today. Firefighters from Leland, Navassa, Winnabow and northwest joined forces to fight the flames at the Domino’s on Reed Road this afternoon. Leland Fire Captain Chris Hunt says crews got the fire under control in about 45 minutes. He says the source was a malfunction in a stove. The business is a total loss. Adjoining businesses suffered water and smoke damages. There were no injuries.
More: continued here