Three more children injured in fire out of hospital
ONSLOW COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — Three teens injured last week in an Onslow County house fire that killed three of their siblings are out of the hospital.
A Raleigh TV station reports 16-year-old Samantha Pittman and 14-year-old twins Adrienne and Gabrielle left New Hanover Regional Medical Center over the weekend.
Investigators said an electrical short in the kitchen might have sparked the Thursday morning fire. Three children were found dead in the living room.
Onslow County Sheriff Ed Brown says 10-year-old Hannah and her mom Johnetta are still in the burn center at Chapel Hill.
More: continued here