Wilmington attic fire results in residents relocating
WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — An attic fire that sparked at a Wilmington home early Wednesday morning resulted in the residents who live there to relocate.
According to David Hines with the Wilmington Fire Department, crews were able to extinguish the fire that started around 2 a.m. at 2819 Morgan Street.
Hines says the American Red Cross is helping the family relocate.
No word yet on how much damage the fire caused, but no injuries were reported.
More: continued here