Wilmington HotelsWilmington AdvertiseWilmington AttractionsWilmington BeachesWilmington Business DirectoryWilmingtonWilmingtonWilmington GolfWilmington JobsWilmington NewsWilmington DiningWilmington Weather



Wilmington, NC News

  Free Wilmington Travel Guide!

Boone hotel where 3 died back open for business

BOONE, NC (WSOCTV.com) — A Boone hotel where three people died from carbon monoxide poisoning is back open for business.

An employee of the Best Western on East King Street said the hotel is accepting reservations for Thursday night, and the hotel reopened Wednesday. The town issued a certificate of occupancy to the hotel last Thursday.

The hotel has been closed for more than a month after 11-year-old Jeffrey Williams was found dead in Room 225. His death and the deaths of Daryl and Shirley Jenkins in the same room in April were determined to be the result of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Click here to read more at WSOCTV.com

More: continued here

Be Sociable, Share!


News provided by WWAY NewsChannel 3 and the StarNewsOnline

|Home| |Events| |Attractions| |Accommodations| |Restaurants| |Golf| |Beaches| |Jobs| |Getting Here| |Climate| |Directory| |News| |Advertise| |Contact Us|

  Welcome to Wilmington, North Carolina