Wilmington HotelsWilmington AdvertiseWilmington AttractionsWilmington BeachesWilmington Business DirectoryWilmingtonWilmingtonWilmington GolfWilmington JobsWilmington NewsWilmington DiningWilmington Weather



Wilmington, NC News

  Free Wilmington Travel Guide!

No injuries after candle sparks Colonial Parke apartment fire

Wilmington | A woman accidentally knocked over a lit candle, causing a fire to break out Sunday afternoon in her apartment.The Wilmington Fire Department responded to the apartment fire in building 5022 of Colonial Parke Apartments on Hunt Club Road, off New Centre Drive, just after 4 p.m. Sunday.

More: continued here

Be Sociable, Share!


News provided by WWAY NewsChannel 3 and the StarNewsOnline

|Home| |Events| |Attractions| |Accommodations| |Restaurants| |Golf| |Beaches| |Jobs| |Getting Here| |Climate| |Directory| |News| |Advertise| |Contact Us|

  Welcome to Wilmington, North Carolina