Here’s the schedule for observance of Easter:
More: continued here
Posted in Wilmington | No Comments »
The Brunswick County Sheriff's Office confirmed the Bladenboro Town Manager was served with two warrants over the weekend.
WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — An attic fire that sparked at a Wilmington home early Wednesday morning resulted in the residents who live there to relocate.
According to David Hines with the Wilmington Fire Department, crews were able to extinguish the fire that started around 2 a.m. at 2819 Morgan Street.
Hines says the American Red Cross is helping the family relocate.
No word yet on how much damage the fire caused, but no injuries were reported.
If you see what you think is a structure fire during the next few days at the end of Barnett Avenue, don't be alarmed.
An attic fire caused by an electrical short early Wednesday morning damaged a Morgan Street home and displaced a family